Primary Care Clinic
This clinic serves adult family members of active duty and members recently retired from active duty at Fairchild. Members retiring from other bases or those who live outside established drive times are no longer being enrolled at the 92 MDG.
- Sore Throat Screening
- Prevention & Wellness
- Acute & Chronic Illness
- Medical Management with a pharmacist embedded within the clinic
- Behavioral Health (BHOP) embedded in the clinic
- Specialty Referrals
- Sore Throat and Respiratory Issues (by appointment only)
Available Monday through Friday, from 9:00 a.m. to 11:00 a.m. and 1:00 p.m. to 3:00 p.m.
- Certain prescribed injections (B12)
- Wart clinic
- Blood pressure screening (with a provider order)
- Urinary Tract Infection (females 18 and older)
- Suture/Staple removal (if appropriate)