The 92d Medical Group is currently in Phase Two of the Vaccination Effort, which at this time includes ALL eligible Department of Defense beneficiaries aged 12 and above.
At this time, all beneficiaries aged 12 and above can receive the Pfizer COVID-19 vaccine via walk-in service at the 92nd Medical Group Immunization Clinic. No appointments necessary.
Please do not arrive for your second dose earlier than 17 days after your first dose.
The 92d Medical Group Immunization Clinic offers walk-in services to all branches of military. Immunization services include:
- All mandated vaccines
- All recommended/seasonal/optional vaccines for you and your family
- Immunization transcription
- Vaccine education
Projected special closures to support mass vaccination events:
- Sept 21 – Closed until 1:00 p.m.
- Sept 24 – Closed until 12:30 p.m.
- Sept 29, 5 Oct – Closing at 10:00 a.m.
- Oct 7, 12 – Closed until 1:00 p.m.
- Oct 15 – Closed until 12:30 p.m.
Influenza Vaccine Update
- Flu season is upon us. We are concerned about your health and encourage everyone to get vaccinated annually against influenza.
- It’s critical that everyone who is able receives a flu vaccine. It’s essential that active duty service members, active duty family members and other beneficiaries are well-protected from influenza.
- Please see the guidance below for getting the flu vaccine here at the 92d Medical Group. Walk-in availability can be verified by calling 509-247-8482.
Flu vaccination should be postponed for people with suspected or confirmed COVID-19, regardless of whether they have symptoms, until they have met the criteria to discontinue isolation and/or quarantine. While mild illness is not a contraindication to flu vaccination, vaccination visits for these people should be postponed to avoid exposing healthcare personnel and other patients to the virus that causes COVID-19.
Active Duty Service Members (ADSMs)
Active Duty and Guard/Reserve members are required to get the flu vaccine.
The flu vaccine is available via walk-in service daily to all ADSMs at the 92 MDG Immunizations clinic on the first floor.
When you get a flu vaccine from anywhere besides the 92d Medical Group, follow your Service policy guidance for recording the vaccine in your shot record. You'll need the following information:
- The date the vaccine was given
- The vaccine name or code
- Lot number
Documentation can be dropped off at the 92 MDG Immunization Clinic, faxed to 509-247-5925, or sent via secure message to your PCM via the Patient Portal.
All Other Beneficiaries
The flu vaccine is not yet available to non-Active Duty beneficiaries.
Other Options for Getting the Flu Vaccine
If you’re unable to get the flu vaccine here, you can visit any participating network pharmacy or TRICARE-authorized (civilian) provider. Visit www.TRICARE.mil/flu to learn more.