Fairchild Satellite Pharmacy
At the 92 MDG Satellite Pharmacy, we provide the following services:
We serve all eligible beneficiaries at this Pharmacy.
How to Fill a Prescription
If you want to fill a new prescription at the 92 MDG Pharmacy, please follow these steps:
- Come into the 92 MDG Pharmacy and check into the automated Q-Flow machine in the Pharmacy Lobby
- Turn in your paper prescription when a technician calls you to the window
- Wait for your prescription to be filled
- Pick up your prescription when the technician calls you back to the window
- Call the pharmacy at 509-247-5567
- Tell the technician you are activating your prescription
- The technician will tell you when and where you can pick up your medication
Call the Pharmacy at 509-247-5567 if you have questions on filling your new prescription.
If you want to refill a prescription at the 92 MDG Pharmacy, follow these steps:
- Have your prescription label ready
- Call the automated refill line and follow the prompts
- Listen for the date of pick up from the automated line
- Pick up your prescription when ready from the refill pharmacy or automated machine inside the BX.
- Refills selected for the automated machine can be picked up anytime the BX is open.
- No controlled substances or refrigerated medications can be dispensed at the automated BX machine.
If you are out of refills, please contact your provider for a new prescription before coming to the 92 MDG Pharmacy.